Sunday, September 14, 2014

Being a Southern Belle Mystic

The name for this blog "Southern Belle Mystic" is inspired by my reality. I've spent most of my life living in the beautiful bluegrass state and as such I was raised to be a southern lady. I adore sweet tea, homemade meals and the values I have been blessed to be taught by my Momma. Much of my time on this planet has been devoted to things that are of an otherworldly nature. I define myself as a mystic though it isn't the most gentile word. I have always sought to add a little grace and a little divinity to things. At the end of the day, life is short and should be beautiful for us. Even and perhaps especially during times of great suffering the divine is there with us. I look forward to sharing my stories and my insights with you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment